Friday, December 24, 2010

We can hardly stand the wait, please Christmas don't be late . . .*

Dear Santa,

It's me, Maya.  I want to let you know that I've gotten everything all ready for you.  I put out cookies (well, mom and I made "Maya's Minty Truffles" this year, but they're just as good as cookies.  And all of the other kids leave cookies, so I'm shaking it up.)  And I left some hay for the reindeer, too. 



Just like I did last year . . . remember?  I was littler then, but it was still me.



Oh, and I did it the year before that, too.  Back then I was teeny tiny, but I was still excited!


This year is my BFF Parker's first Christmas, and he's a super good doggie.  So you should bring him something nice, like a bone.  We gave him a bath tonight so that he wouldn't smell all doggie when you came, so he's a little soggy and pouting in this picture, but he'll be happy to see you, I promise!


Lots of love,
The cutest girl ever (me, Maya!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

grandma said...

i know santa will be good to you,maya, and parker too!! we're all going to sleep now so santa can come!can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!! :-)

piglet said...

Cutest little girl ever!

Unknown said...

You guys are the BEST at making memories : ) So fun to look at those pictures.

Unknown said...

Parker is growing so much- as is Maya! She looks so happy! Did she have fun opening presents?